Are you getting frustrated because of poor mobile phone reception? What can be irritating than not being able to get signals at your own place? But don’t let this frustration get into your head! I understand that it is quite annoying at times, especially when you want to talk to someone, something serious. To help you combat this situation, I am here with this article. The following are a few of the effective ways that can increase your mobile reception.
- Change the network provider – The coverage of mobile phones varies by location. Some mobile providers can provide better coverage in some areas, while others are not. So, check which network provider extends better coverage in your area. If needed, switch the network provider.
- Take your mobile phone at a height – If you want to attend some urgent call, then try going upstairs. As there will be few obstacles at the top of the building, you will get better signals.
- Try opening a window – The signals can struggle to penetrate walls, so opening a window can help get stronger signals. It will make your calling session an uninterrupted one.
- Avoid having electronic devices nearby – The signals of your mobile phone can be interfered with by the presence of electronic devices such as iPads, laptops, and microwaves. So, if you are going to make a call, move away from these devices. Also, try to turn off the mobile phone’s Bluetooth and Wi-Fi to maintain a good network connection.
- Correctly hold your mobile phone – It may sound strange, but the way you hold the mobile phone can interfere with your mobile signals. Don’t grip your mobile in such a way that you cover the antenna. It is so because covering the antenna can block the signals. You can even use a hands-free set to ensure that the antenna is not blocked during the call.
- Try moving outside – Calling from deep inside the building or from a basement can block the signals. Your phone will not be able to catch the signals. So, I prefer moving outside. This will let you enjoy strong signals, and you can easily attend to your important calls.
- Go for Wi-Fi signals – If you have a Wi-Fi router connected to your broadband at your place, then you can easily send messages and make calls using your phone with the help of a Wi-Fi signal.
- Go for a signal booster – If you are the one who lives in an area where mobile signal is an issue, then go for a signal booster. It will help in strengthening the reception of your mobile phone and its ability to make calls. While buying the booster, go for a licensed signal booster provider. Compare the pricing and coverage range and then opt for the services of the best signal booster provider.